- Senior Product Designer
- We’re looking for an energetic, analytically minded, fast-learning and proactive PRODUCT DESIGNER for our UI+UX department to develop. prototypes, wireframes, user flows, journey maps, and other digital tools to effectively and to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, user flows, journey maps, and other digital tools to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Experience building and maintaining design systems and pattern libraries to reach design consistency.
Communicate a strong point of view–informed by customer insights, data, design principles, and industry trends.
Conduct user research and competitor analysis to inform design decisions and evaluate your designs.
Engage and support a culture of feedback with other designers and cross-functional peers to continuously improve the quality of design.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off with the design team to the engineering team.
Help the marketing team to develop data-informed designs that connect with our potential audiences, and help empower our existing users.
Work with Marketing Insights and data to design banners and understand the impact of campaigns.
- Skills & Desired Background
- 2+ years of relevant design experience.
Portfolio showcasing how you approach problems and processes from hypothesis to execution with cross-functional teams.
A user-centered approach to designing software and services for people.
Excellent UX, UI/Visual and communication/storytelling skills.
Growth mindset in a constantly evolving industry.
Hands-on and proactive attitude.
Expert in one of the tools Figma, Sketch, Adobe xD (we use Figma).
Excellent English, both written and spoken (B2).
- About FXStreet
- FXStreet is the leading website in the retail Forex information business. It offers information and news about the forex and cryptocurrencies markets, covering information worldwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week.