- Full Stack Software Engineer 2+ years of experience
- FXStreet is currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with at least 2 years of experience.
- 70% Develop and Design new features of the system.
10% Assist to SCRUM meetings.
20% Bugs resolution.
- Skills & Desired Background
- This is what you will need:
At least 2 years of experience working as a software engineer.
Strong understanding of POO is a must, DDD and Clean Code are the two pillars of the department.
Problem solving mind oriented.
Attention to detail.
Good communication skills.
- Bonus points
- Contributed to an open source project.
RESTful API experience.
Cloud Environment experience (Azure / AWS / GCP).
Attention to detail.
Can surprise us with something else.
- Our technology stack
- Cloud Computing: Azure Cloud - We have all our infrastructure hosted in the cloud. -Database, queues,, microservices (hosted in web apps, serverless apps or Kubernetes),...
DevOps: Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Azure DevOps
Backend:.NET Our microservices are developed using .NET Core. Our legacy APIs are developed using .NET Framework.
Frontend: We have several frameworks, depending on the project. All new features for our website are developed using React, while our BackOffice is a SPA developed with Angular.
Mobile Apps: Our iOS and Android apps are developed using Xamarin Forms (from a single shared C# codebase)
Databases: Relational - Azure SQL Database and SQL on Virtual Machine. Non-Relational (NoSQL) - Azure Cosmos DB.
Testing: Unit, Integration, Component, Contract, End-to-End, Load and UI (mobile and web) tests.
Agile methodologies: Scrum inside the IT department / Kanban for coordinating various company departments.
Monitoring: NewRelic - Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Log Management.
- About FXStreet
- FXStreet is the leading website in the retail Forex information business. It offers information and news about the forex and cryptocurrencies markets, covering information worldwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week.