FXS JOBS - News creator (European session)
- Forex News Reporter – European Session
- We're looking for an expert financial markets journalist and editor to cover the foreign exchange market. This opportunity is full time (From 7:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT) .
- Write news about the FX market and occasionally on commodities, stock indices, and macroeconomic events that affect FX.
Understand technical analysis, economic and trading skills
Cover the US session
- Skills & Desired Background
- This is what you will need:
Advanced knowledge of economics and financial markets, specifically in the foreign exchange market
Native-level English speaker, with excellent written skills
Ability to work independently and react promptly to new information
Knowledge of SEO fundamentals is a plus
- About FXStreet
- FXStreet is the leading website in the retail Forex information business. It offers information and news about the forex and cryptocurrencies markets, covering information worldwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Job Conditions
- Work schedule: Full time. From 7:00 to 16:00 GMT Mon-Fri (including one-hour break)
Contract type: Long-term
Fix plus variable. Depending on merits/experience