- Ripple's XRP price in the second half of Tuesday is trading in the red, down some 2.05%.
- XRP/USD price action remains weighted to the downside, following the rejection within supply around $12,000 region.
- Price action via the daily chart view is constructing a potential inverse head and shoulders pattern.
Relative change: -1.30%
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price action remains very much vulnerable to further downside risk, following the bear escape of pennant structure.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- The price via 60-minute chart view is extending to the south, after a breach of a bearish flag structure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.