- Ripple's XRP price on Tuesday is trading in the red by over 3%, in the second part of the session.
- XRP/USD still has an opportunity for upside, should the bulls capitalise on the pennant structure seen via the daily.
- The cryptocurrency market wide continues to move within consolidation mode, after a high volatile May and early June.
Spot rate: 7818.50
Relative change: -2.55%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- XRP/USD price action has broken out to the downside from a rising wedge structure.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is moving within the confinements of a bullish pennant pattern.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.