- Ripple's XRP price on Friday is trading marginally in the red, down some 0.70%.
- XRP/USD bears are testing a critical trend line of support, which make up a bearish pennant structure.
- The big support level should be noted at $0.2500, which if broken could be very punishing.
Spot rate: 0.2542
Relative change: -0.65%
XRP/USD daily chart
- Price action is moving within a bearish pennant via the daily, testing the lower support to the downside.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- A lower tracking ascending trend line is seen running at the big psychological $0.2500 mark as noted.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.