- Ripple's XRP price on Thursday is nursing losses of around 1% into the second part of the day.
- Upside momentum seen in the session on Wednesday, has failed to be carried through, as bears continue to sell rallies.
- Given the length of time XRP/USD has been confined within the range seen via the daily view, chunky momentum is likely to follow soon. The direction of that remains unclear, however, the price for now appears vulnerable to downside.
XRP/USD 15-minute chart
Spot rate: 0.3054
Relative change: -0.97%
Support 1: 0.3042, ascending trend line support.
Support 2: 0.2998, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 0.2916, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 0.3060, above descending trend line.
Resistance 2: 0.3147, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 0.3213, daily pivot point resistance.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price is moving within a rising wedge pattern, which is susceptible to downside risks. resistance within $0.31-0.32 region, remains a problem for the bulls.
XRP/USD daily chart
- As seen across the market, the difficult range blocks that have formed, demonstrate lack of commitment. This can also be eyed as a potential bearish flag formation in the works.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.