- Litecoin price on Monday is holding big gains of over 10% in the latter part of the session.
- LTC/USD bulls extended to the upside, breaking out from a bullish flag structure.
- The price is now trading at the highest level seen since June 2018.
Spot rate: 126.78
Relative change: +10.70%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The 60-minute chart view has smashed out from a narrowing range-block formation.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view has extended to the upside, breaking out from a flag formation.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.