- LTC/USD is currently trading for $82.80.
- LTC/USD’s last two days were bullish, but currently, they are facing a stack of resistance levels up front.
LTC/USD is currently trading for $82.80 as markets opened this Saturday. The confluence detector shows that a stack of resistances caps the price up front. LTC/USD has enjoyed two bullish days in a row, and if they want to continue the trend, they will need to gather enough momentum to break past the stacks.
LTC/USD Daily Confluence Detector
The resistance levels are at $83.50-$84, $85.50, and $88. The confluences at those levels are:
- $83.50-$84: 4-hour previous high, daily previous high, weekly 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, and 4-hour Bollinger band upper curve.
- $85.50: Monthly pivot point resistance 3.
- $88: Weekly 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
The support levels are at $81.50-$82, $81.25. The confluences at those levels are:
- $81.50-$82: SMA 50, SMA 200, hourly previous low, SMA 10, SMA 10, 15-min Bollinger band lower curve, SMA 100, 4-hour previous low, hourly Bollinger band middle curve, and daily 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level.
- $81.25: 5-day simple moving average (SMA 5), daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level, hourly Bollinger band lower curve, and 4-hour Bollinger band middle curve.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.