- LTC/USD went up from $114.75 to $126.30, charting a 10% increase in price.
- LTC/USD has charted its highest price since June 2018.
Litecoin (LTC/USD) had a historic day this Monday as its price went up from $114.75 to $126.30, charting a 10% increase in price. In the process, LTC/USD has charted its highest price since June 2018. Looking at the hourly chart, it can be seen that LTC/USD was horizontally trending for a bit, as the price shot up from $115.35 to $125 within an hour. Following the sudden surge, the price trended horizontally again.
LTC/USD daily chart
- The price is currently trending right on the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The price is trending above all the 200-day simple moving average (SMA 200), SMA 50 and SMA 20 curves.
- Over the day, the price managed to break past resistance levels at $125.35, $124 and $119.
- The moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) has had a bullish sign after six straight bearish sessions.
- The Elliot Oscillator has had three straight bullish sessions.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.