- Ethereum price on Monday is trading down over 3%, as the downside trend continues.
- ETH/USD near-term price action is moving within a range-block, subject to a breakout to the downside.
ETH/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a narrowing range, within this block formation.
Spot rate: 137.93
Relative change: -3.10%
Support 1: 134.85, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 128.09, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 124.04, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 145.66, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 149.71, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 156.47, daily pivot point resistance.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Should the bears force a breakout to the downside from the detailed range-block, it could send ETH/USD free-falling down towards $115.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Support to the downside via the daily time frame, will be eyed at the ascending trend line.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.