- Ethereum price is trading in negative territory on Thursday, down 1% in the second half.
- ETH/USD price action is moving within a bullish pennant pattern formation, subject to a potential breakout.
- Next major barrier for the bulls to break down for greater upside remains to be $280.
Spot rate: 259.89
Relative change: +1.40%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- ETH/USD via the 60-minute has broken out from a bullish flag structure, subject to further potential upside pressure.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is moving within a bullish pennant pattern formation.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.