EOS/USD Daily Chart
- EOS/USD went up from $6.43 to 6.71 in the early hours of Thursday.
- The market has had a bullish breakout from a triangle formation.
- The SMA 20 curve converged with the SMA 50 curve but then instantly diverged away, which is a bullish sign.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator has crept into the overbought territory.
EOS/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The widening of the 20-day Bollinger band shows increasing market volatility.
- The MACD indicator shows continued bullish momentum.
- The latest session has crept outside the upper curve of the Bollinger band.
- Nearest resistance lies at $6.75.
EOS/USD Hourly Chart
- The hourly EOS/USD chart shows a head and shoulders pattern as indicated by the rectangles.
- The Ichimoku indicator shows the possibility of a near-term bearish correction.
- The Elliot Oscillator has had three consecutive bullish sessions.
|Today last price||6.5394|
|Today Daily Change||0.05020|
|Today Daily Change %||0.77|
|Today daily open||6.4892|
|Previous Daily High||6.5|
|Previous Daily Low||5.9416|
|Previous Weekly High||5.3316|
|Previous Weekly Low||4.6113|
|Previous Monthly High||6.0726|
|Previous Monthly Low||4.2|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||6.28669|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||6.15491|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||6.12053|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||5.75187|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||5.56213|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||6.67893|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||6.86867|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||7.23733|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.