- Bears are currently selling off the cryptos as they reach or go past critical resistance levels.
- Bitcoin SV was the biggest winner of the day among the top 20 coins.
Currently, the market is going through a phase of bearish correction. As the coins break past and reach critical resistance levels, the traders are selling them off. Let’s take a look at how the top three are doing and then we will reveal the biggest winners of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin (BTC): The price has gone down from $8,240 to $8,203. During this Thursday, the bulls managed to break past the critical $8,200 resistance line. It will be interesting to note if that line holds on as the selling pressure begins.
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH/USD went down from $255 to $253 during the early hours of Friday following a very bearish Thursday. This Thursday, the price went down from $262.75 to $255.50 after failing at the $260 zone.
- Ripple (XRP): XRP/USD went down from $0.399 to $0.397 so far this Friday. During Thursday, the bulls failed to keep the price above $0.40 as the price went down from $0.403 to $0.399.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) went up by 9.08% and is currently priced at $208.23.
- Cardano (ADA) went down by 6.06% and is currently priced at $0.09.
- Litecoin (LTC) went down by 3.85% and is currently priced at $130.28.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.