- BTC/USD bulls need to breach only one substantial line of resistance at $3,650.
- Daily confluence detector shows multiple strong lines of support.
BTC/USD can face a period of substantial growth as bulls face only one strong line of resistance at $3,650. The market faces multiple strong lines of support which can prevent the bulls from taking over the market.
BTC/USD daily confluence detector
According to the daily confluence detector, BTC/USD has one prominent line of resistance at $3,650 which sees a confluence of - weekly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, 50-day simple moving average (SMA 50), 4-hour Bollinger band upper curve, daily previous high, monthly 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level, SMA 5, and daily pivot point.
The confluence detector also shows three lines of support at $3,575, $3,540, and $3,150. The confluences at those levels are as follows:
- $3,575: 15-min lower Bollinger band, 4-hour previous high, weekly 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, hourly previous low, SMA 10, daily 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, SMA 50, hourly Bollinger band, and SMA 200.
- $3,540: Daily Pivot Point, SMA 200, SMA 50, SMA 10, and monthly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level
- $3,150: Previous year low and monthly pivot point.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.