- BTC/USD is trading for $8,350 in the early hours of Thursday.
- Bulls are aiming for the $10,000-level.
Bitcoin bulls took the price up from $8,200 to $8,350 in the early hours of Thursday. Earlier on Wednesday, BTC/USD went up from $8,040 to $8,200. The price reached $8,240 before the bears corrected the market and took it down to $8,145. The bulls then re-entered the market and refused to let go off their stranglehold. If they continue their momentum, the $10,000 may get breached soon.
BTC/USD Daily Chart
- The widening jaw of the 20-day Bollinger band shows increasing market volatility.
- The latest session of the daily BTC/USD price chart crept back inside the upper curve of the Bollinger band.
- On the upside, the closest resistance level lies at $8,350.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The signal line has diverged away from the MACD line, showing increasing bullish momentum.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending in the overbought zone.
- The Elliot Wave Oscillator shows 15 consecutive bullish sessions.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.