- Bitcoin Cash price is nursing losses of over 3.5% towards the latter part of Tuesday's session.
- BCH/USD daily price action is narrowing, the range high $405, the low at $360.
- Price action has been stuck within consolidation mode since the key ascending trend line of support was breached.
Spot rate: 380.33
Relative change: +3.55%
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- A bearish penannt formation can be eyed via the 60-minute chart view or a triangular structure.
BCH/USD daily chart
- A narrowing is observed for BCH/USD daily price action, as seen for the past seven sessions.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.