- Bitcoin Cash price on Friday is trading marginally in the green, up some 0.2%.
- BCH/USD price action continues to move within a bullish penannt via the daily view.
- The next major likely region of interest for the bulls upon renewed momentum would be $500.
Spot rate: 412.79
Relative change: +0.20%
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- A supply zone running within the $420 area has capped the bulls with further upside via the 60-minute.
BCH/USD daily chart
- BCH/USD is moving within a bullish pennant structure, this has been the case since early May.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.