- While WTI holds above the double-top highs and above the 57.80/90 horizontal prior resistance line going back to mid-Nov 2018, the market leans bullish.
- A break out of the wedge's resistance through the 59.70s is needed where bulls will then look to the 61.8% Fibo of the Oct 2018 sell-off to late Dec lows in the 63.70s, reviving prospects for the 70 handle.
- On the flipside, a fall to 54.50 will open a case for 50.50 as the 23.6% Fibo support structure.
- Pivot points: S1 58.48 S2 57.76 S3 57.39
- Pivot points: R1 59.57 R2 60.00 R3 60.85
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.