- US stocks were pulling themselves out of the doldrums on Thursday.
- Nasdaq Composite was edging to a record close.
Benchmark closing prices
- The Nasdaq COMP, +0.20% closed higehr by 19 points, or 0.2%, to end near 9,402, beating its previous 17 Jan record finish of 9,388.94.
- The S&P 500 SPX added around 4 points, or 0.1%, to end near 3,326.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average, or DJIA, was the laggard, ending around 26 points lower near 29,160, a loss of 0.1%.
More to come...after NZD CPI
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.