Adding to her earlier comments, the UK PM Theresa May was further noted saying that I have told the EU clearly what Parliament wants on Brexit and seeks legally binding changes to show backstop is temporary.
• The Brexit referendum was not just above leaving the EU.
• UK should not remain in the EU customs union.
• Continuing to explore alternatives to Irish backstop.
• We need some time to complete the process of talks with the EU.
• I believe we can reach a deal that Parliament can support.
• Will make a statement to the Parliament on Feb. 26.
• Will bring forward a revised deal for a vote after achieving the change we need.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.