Trump is crossing the wires and has said that he wants lower interest rates and says that there is no inflation.
- Will be calling a big meeting of technology companies in a week or two.
- Asking social media firms’ officials to come to the White House.
- Recently met with Google, Twitter executives.
- Pursuing new option on citizenship count, will leave no stone unturned.
- Not backing down from effort to determine citizenship status of US.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.