The minutes from the ECB's latest monetary policy meeting revealed policymakers concern over the political uncertainties at global level and within Euro-zone.
• Agreed scaling back stimulus could risk inflattion progress
• Underlying inflation lacks a convincing upward trend
• Widely agreed to maintain very substantial stimulus
• See room for ‘Trade-Off’ on rules for asset purchases
• Asset purchases below deposit rate should be kept to a minimum
• The is no second round effects from higher oil prices so far
• Second round effects would unfold rather slowly
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.