- The NZD/YSD has tried to correct from a strong downtrend and but bulls struggle through 0.65 the figure.
- The 0.6480 is a key support ahead of the Oct 2018 lows in the 0.6420s.
- MACD leans bearish.
- Further below, a 127% extension comes in at the 0.6270s, in line with Autumn 2015 levels.
- Both long-term and short-term stochastics are oversold and some consolidation could be expected.
- On a break of 0.6550, a 50% mean reversion to 0.6580 could be on the cards.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.