Ireland Prime Minister Leo Varadkar, was on the wires in the past hour, saying that we have reached a satisfactory conclusion in talks on the crucial Irish border issue.
• Irish border agreement is politically "bullet proof", provides cast iron guarantees
• Very happy to welcome additional language in border agreement
• Does not want border in Irish Sea
• It is a matter for the UK to decide if they want a hard or soft Brexit
• Full free trade accord may not be possible
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.