- While above 1316, gold bulls are in control, currently challenging the 61.8% Fibo within the rising wedge formation, with targets set on the 78.6% Fibo.
- There is room here for a pullback to challenge the rising wedge's support with stochastics overbought.
- 1323 ahead of 1332 guards the 2019 highs as being the 19th Feb high of 1345.19.
- On the downside, 1316 and 1302 are key. A break here will jeopardise the bullish Ichimoku Cloud and leave the outlook neutral with a bearish bias.
- 1298 and 1290 guard a run to 1280 as a keen target ahead of 1275 which remains the line in the sand to the downside.
- A break below here will put the attention back to the towards to 1250, a key confluence area made up of Fibos and prior support and resistance.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.