FX option expiries for June 14 NY cut at 10:00 Eastern Time, via DTCC, can be found below.
- EUR/USD: 1.1700 (EUR 2.8bn), 1.1800 (645m), 1.1850 (554m).
- GBP/USD: 1.3285 (GBP 379m), 1.3400 (570m), 1.3500 (1.2bn), 1.3525 (245m).
- USD/JPY: 109.00 (USD 455m), 109.50 (505m), 109.65 (370m), 109.90 (490m), 110.00 (2.0bn), 110.50 (821m), 111.00 (1.3bn).
- AUD/USD: 0.7500 (AUD 804m).
- NZD/USD: 0.6950 (NZD 253m).
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.