Dallas Fed President Robert Kaplan is now crossing the wires with key quotes, via Reuters, found below.
- US consumer is very strong.
- Fed should raise rates gradually, patiently.
- Monthly retail sales numbers tend to be noisy.
- Inflation is not going to run away.
- Still expect to see 2% growth for 2018, fading a bit in 2019.
- US has legitimate trade issues with China.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.