Philadelphia Fed president, Patrick Harker, during a scheduled speech in Frankfurt this Tuesday, said that I was not supportive of the December rate hike.
• My dot plots projection didn't come down that much.
• But had ticked down growth rate forecast a little bit.
• There was a general consensus to shorten the maturity of the balance sheet.
• So there would be room for a future twist if need.
• My forecast shows inflation coming up to 2.1-2.2% in 2019.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.