Key quotes (via Reuters)
- "A lot to like" about current state of economy, though expects growth to slow.
- Does not expect surge in investment, and likely cooling of recent "torrid" pace of consumer spending.
- Does not address risk of yield curve inversion.
- Hard to judge risk of overheating in 'real time,' but feels loss of control of inflation is not something Fed should risk.
- Risk management should consider that unemployment below normal for an extended period is a 'symptom' of overheating.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.