- EUR/USD holds above the 2018-2019 downtrend ahead of US CPI.
- The falling wedge pattern targets towards 1.2000.
- The 200 DMA and 200WMA are key in the bull's plight for higher grounds.
- Stop territory around 1.1450 could accelerate price towards 1.1520 prior structural support levels.
- The 1.1570 2019 high is a key target.
- On the flipside, the 20 WMA at 1.1270 and prior wedge resistance guards the 20 DMA that guards a run to the 1.1100 support.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.