EUR/GBP daily chart
- EUR/GBP is trading in a sideways trend above the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- The market has been predominantly choppy since December 2018.
EUR/GBP 4-hour chart
- EUR/GBP is trading above the 200 SMA suggesting that the current momentum is bullish.
EUR/GBP 30-minute chart
- EUR/GBP is trading near the 0.9000 figure. Bulls will try to lift the market to 0.9033 and then 0.9060 if they gather enough steam.
- On the flip side, support is seen at the 0.8970 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.9004
Today Daily change: -17 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.188%
Today Daily Open: 0.9021
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.9002
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.8903
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.8902
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.8855
Previous Daily High: 0.9119
Previous Daily Low: 0.8984
Previous Weekly High: 0.9065
Previous Weekly Low: 0.8902
Previous Monthly High: 0.9089
Previous Monthly Low: 0.8863
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.9068
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.9036
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.8964
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.8906
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.8828
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.9099
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.9177
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.9235
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.