China reports 89 new coronavirus cases in the mainland on April 13 vs 108 a day earlier.
- China reports zero new deaths in the Mainland from virus outbreak on April 13 vs 2 a day earlier.
- China reports 86 new imported coronavirus cases in Mainland by end of April 13 vs 98 a day earlier.
- China reports 54 new asymptomatic coronavirus cases in Mainland on April 13 vs 61 a day earlier.
- China says total of 82,249 coronavirus cases in mainland reported by end of April 13.
- China says total of 3,341 deaths from coronavirus outbreak reported in mainland China by end of April 13.
- China's Hubei province reports zero new coronavirus cases on April 13, same as day earlier.
- China's Hubei province reports zero new coronavirus deaths on April 13 vs 2 a day earlier.
The news comes as the total cases reported for COVID-1 tops 2-million ad gold shoots beyond the $1,700 mark to score fresh 7-year highs.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.