China reports 6 new coronavirus cases in the mainland as of end-April 27 vs 3 a day earlier.
- China reports 3 new imported coronavirus cases in Mainland as of end-April 27 vs 2 a day earlier.
- China says 40 new asymptomatic coronavirus cases in Mainland reported as of end-April 27 vs 25 a day earlier.
- China reports zero new deaths in mainland from virus outbreak as of end-April 27 vs zero a day earlier.
- China says total of 82,836 coronavirus cases in mainland china reported as of end-April 27.
- China says total of 4,633 deaths from coronavirus outbreak reported in mainland China as of end-April 27.
There are still plenty of warning out there from the experts. In recent trade, Johns Hopkins updated its data and this shows that the latest Global confirmed COVID–19 cases have topped 3 million, reaching 3,002,303.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.