Reuters reports that China reported three new coronavirus cases for May 3, up from two the day before, data from the national health authority showed on Monday.
- China reports 3 new coronavirus cases in mainland on May 3 vs 2 a day earlier.
- China reports 3 new imported coronavirus cases in mainland on May 3 vs 1 a day earlier.
- China reports 13 new asymptomatic coronavirus cases on May 3 vs 12 a day earlier.
- China says total of 82,880 confirmed coronavirus cases in mainland as of May 3.
- China reports no new coronavirus deaths on May 3, same as a day earlier.
- China says total of 4,633 coronavirus deaths in mainland China as of May 3.
All of the new cases were imported, the National Health Commission said. The commission also reported 13 new asymptomatic cases for May 3, an increase of one from the previous day. The number of confirmed cases in China has reached 82,880. With no new deaths reported, the death toll remained at 4,633,
– Reuters said.
Meanwhile, it is risk-off out there: Chart of the week: AUD/JPY looking ripe for a short
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.