The Bank of England (BOE) published a summary of reports compiled by twelve regional Agents and the key highlights could be found below:
• Growth in activity had held steady at a modest pace
• Professional services firms had reported a pickup in growth
• Goods export volumes had strengthened, construction output growth had continued to slow
• Investment intentions had remained positive, but mainly reflected investment to maintain business activity
• Recruitment difficulties had remained at an elevated level, and pay growth had picked up
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.