- The AUD/USD slips under 0.7090 by the end of Wednesday’s trading.
- The pair reversed from 0.7135-40 horizontal resistance-region comprising highs marked during the middle of January 06 and low of January 29.
- As a result, low of the early present week near 0.7050 comes back in focus for sellers.
- However, 0.7080 and 0.7065 may offer intermediate halts during the drop.
- In case the quote slid beneath 0.7050, 61.8% Fibonacci expansion of its moves to January 06 high to February 13, at 0.7015, may appear on bears’ radar to target.
- On the upside, 0.7120 can become immediate resistance for the pair before highlighting 0.7135-40 for one more time.
- Given the recovery beyond 0.7140, a downward sloping trend-line near 0.7185, followed by 0.7225, can entertain the buyers.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.