- Ripple's XRP price in the second half of Tuesday is trading in very minor positive territory by some 0.10%.
- XRP/USD price action has taken a critical bounce off an ascending trend line.
- Chunky supply can be seen via the daily running from $0.4450-0.4600 range.
Spot rate: 0.4165
Relative change: +0.11%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a narrowing triangular structure as seen via the 60-minute chart view.
XRP/USD daily chart
- XRP/USD is struggling to breakdown daily supply, $0.4450-0.4600 price range.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.