- XRP price on Thursday is weighted to the downside, trading in negative territory by 3.5%.
- XRP/USD price action is being within an extremely narrowing range, which suggests of further vulnerabilities.
XRP/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action is narrowing greatly which spells further potential danger, within near-term range-block.
Spot rate: 29.90
Relative change: -3.22%
Support 1: 0.3636, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 0.3447, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 0.3275, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 0.3998, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 0.4171, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 0.4360, daily pivot point resistance.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- The price is being supported near-term by an almost horizontal trend line, which is gradually being tested by the bears, subject to a breach.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Candlestick on the 24th December produced a long upper wick, quick reversal of initial upside, demonstrates bearish qualities.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.