XRP/USD Daily Chart
- XRP/USD went down from $0.301 to $0.299, breaking the $0.30 support level.
- The price was trending in the green cloud of the Ichimoku indicator before a bearish breakout.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending close to the oversold territory.
- On the upside, resistance lies at $0.30, $0.31, and $0.322.
- On the downside, the $0.288 support line is hugely critical. The previous session bounced back from this support line to take the price back above $0.30.
XRP/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The signal line is diverging up from the MACD line and this indicates more bullish momentum.
- The price is trending in a downward channel.
- Immediate short-term support lies at $0.2997 which the bulls need to defend.
XRP/USD Hourly Chart
- The price is trending above both the SMA 20 and SMA 50 curves.
- The SMA 20 curve is about to crossover the SMA 50 curve which is a bullish sign.
- There is a slight squeeze in the 20-day Bollinger band which shows decreasing market volatility.
- The price found support above the upward trending line.
- The price is also trending in the upper-half of the Bollinger band.
|Today last price||0.2995|
|Today Daily Change||-0.0025|
|Today Daily Change %||-0.83|
|Today daily open||0.302|
|Previous Daily High||0.3021|
|Previous Daily Low||0.2852|
|Previous Weekly High||0.333|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.2827|
|Previous Monthly High||0.3276|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.287|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||0.2957|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||0.2917|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||0.2908|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||0.2795|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.2739|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||0.3077|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||0.3134|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||0.3246|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers. The author will not be held responsible for information that is found at the end of links posted on this page.
If not otherwise explicitly mentioned in the body of the article, at the time of writing, the author has no position in any stock mentioned in this article and no business relationship with any company mentioned. The author has not received compensation for writing this article, other than from FXStreet.
FXStreet and the author do not provide personalized recommendations. The author makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of this information. FXStreet and the author will not be liable for any errors, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from this information and its display or use. Errors and omissions excepted.
The author and FXStreet are not registered investment advisors and nothing in this article is intended to be investment advice.