XRP/USD Daily Chart
- XRP/USD went down from $0.301 to $0.299, breaking the $0.30 support level.
- The price was trending in the green cloud of the Ichimoku indicator before a bearish breakout.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending close to the oversold territory.
- On the upside, resistance lies at $0.30, $0.31, and $0.322.
- On the downside, the $0.288 support line is hugely critical. The previous session bounced back from this support line to take the price back above $0.30.
XRP/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The signal line is diverging up from the MACD line and this indicates more bullish momentum.
- The price is trending in a downward channel.
- Immediate short-term support lies at $0.2997 which the bulls need to defend.
XRP/USD Hourly Chart
- The price is trending above both the SMA 20 and SMA 50 curves.
- The SMA 20 curve is about to crossover the SMA 50 curve which is a bullish sign.
- There is a slight squeeze in the 20-day Bollinger band which shows decreasing market volatility.
- The price found support above the upward trending line.
- The price is also trending in the upper-half of the Bollinger band.
|Today last price||0.2995|
|Today Daily Change||-0.0025|
|Today Daily Change %||-0.83|
|Today daily open||0.302|
|Previous Daily High||0.3021|
|Previous Daily Low||0.2852|
|Previous Weekly High||0.333|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.2827|
|Previous Monthly High||0.3276|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.287|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||0.2957|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||0.2917|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||0.2908|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||0.2795|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.2739|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||0.3077|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||0.3134|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||0.3246|