XRP/USD Daily Chart
- XRP/USD went down from $0.419 to $0.405 in the early hours of Friday.
- The nearest support level is at $0.395.
- The SMA 20 curve is about to crossover with the SMA 50 curve, which is a bullish sign.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator has crept out of the overbought zone.
XRP/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour price was trending upwards in a channel formation before the price took a dip.
- The market is prime for a bearish breakout from the triangle formation.
- The Elliot wave oscillator shows six consecutive bearish sessions.
- The Ichimoku indicator shows that near-term sentiment will be bearish as well.
XRP/USD Hourly Chart
- The 20-day Bollinger band shows decreasing market volatility.
- The price is currently trending in the lower half of the Bollinger band.
- The moving average convergence/divergence shows sustained bearish momentum.
- The SMA 50 curve has crossed over with the SMA 20 curve, which is a bearish sign.
|Today last price||0.4012|
|Today Daily Change||-0.0181|
|Today Daily Change %||-4.32|
|Today daily open||0.4193|
|Previous Daily High||0.4716|
|Previous Daily Low||0.3942|
|Previous Weekly High||0.3107|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.2917|
|Previous Monthly High||0.3803|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.2827|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||0.4238|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||0.442|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||0.3852|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||0.351|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.3078|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||0.4625|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||0.5057|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||0.5398|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.