- XRP/USD is currently priced at $0.406.
- One strong resistance level lies at $0.426.
XRP/USD is currently priced at $0.406 as markets opened this Wednesday. This follows an extremely bullish Tuesday where XRP/USD ballooned up from $0.324 to $0.406, charting a staggering 25.3% growth. The daily confluence detector shows that there is only one significant resistance level at $0.426 which the bulls need to overcome to reach the $0.45 level.
XRP/USD Confluence Detector
The confluence detector shows one resistance level at $0.426 which has the pivot point 1-month resistance 2.
The support levels are at $0.355-$0.36, $0.37, and $0.38-$0.384. The confluences at those levels are:
- $0.355-$0.36: Monthly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level and pivot point 1-day resistance 3.
- $0.37: Hourly Bollinger band lower curve and pivot point 1-month resistance 1.
- $0.38-$0.384: 100-day simple moving average (SMA 100), 4-hour previous low, and previous month high.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.