- NEO is one of the weakest across the crypto space on Sunday, down 8% over 24 hours.
- Technical setup turns in favor of bears, as charts across different time frames display bearish patterns
NEO (NEO/USD), emerges one of the biggest losers among the top 20 digital currencies traded, losing 8+ percent over the last 24 hours. The bulls failed to benefit from the recent strategic step adopted by NEO of investing in Travala.com. Markets opined that the strategic step could boost the current market performance of the coin and accelerate it towards reaching $20 faster.
NEO/USD 15-minutes chart
- Sellers in complete control, a break below 13.44 horizontal support will confirm inverted cup and handle formation.
- Downside targets are aligned at 13.00 and 12.50 levels.
- Bulls could test the offers 13.64 (10-DMA) and 13.76 (2-DMA).
NEO/USD daily chart
- A potential rounding top formation is spotted on the daily sticks.
- The pattern will get confirmed once the prices close below the 13.25 figure.
- A breach of the last could accentuate the downside, leading to a test of 12.63 (pattern target) over the next month.
Levels to watch
|Today last price||13.558|
|Today Daily Change||-0.50800|
|Today Daily Change %||-3.61|
|Today daily open||14.066|
|Previous Daily High||15.33|
|Previous Daily Low||13.2|
|Previous Weekly High||17.993|
|Previous Weekly Low||14.2|
|Previous Monthly High||20.849|
|Previous Monthly Low||11|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||14.01366|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||14.51634|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||13.06733|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||12.06867|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||10.93733|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||15.19733|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||16.32867|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||17.32733|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.