- Litecoin price on Thursday remains in the bears control, nursing losses of over 3% on the day.
- LTC/USD price action is narrowing, suggesting another plunge south could very much be on the cards.
LTC/USD 15-minute chart
- Price action is narrowing within a triangular pattern formation, subject to a potential break south.
Spot rate: 29.90
Relative change: -3.22%
Support 1: 29.33, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 27.78, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 26.31, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 32.35, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 33.81, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 35.36, daily pivot point resistance.
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- LTC/USD is moving within a range-block, another bearish potential confluence.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Candlestick on 24th December formed a bearish shooting star, leading to further cooling.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.