- Litecoin price on Wednesday nursing notable losses of 1.80% in the second half of the session.
- LTC/USD near-term price action has smashed through an ascending trend line.
LTC/USD 15-minute chart
- LTC/USD bears smashed through near-term ascending trend line support.
Spot rate: 38.88
Relative change: -1.83%
Support 1: 37.75, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 35.97, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 34.09, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 41.40, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 43.27, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 45.05, daily pivot point resistance.
LTC/USD 4-hour chart
- Price action moving within a near-term range-block formation, high at $41.50 low at $37.50.
LTC/USD daily chart
- Longer-term price action is supported by a running ascending trend line.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.