ETH/USD daily chart
- The bears have control of the ETH/USD market in the early hours of Tuesday, as the price went down from $248 to $245.40.
- This Monday was very bullish for ETH/USD following two straight bearish days.
- The bulls don’t seem to have enough steam to go past the $250 resistance level.
- The market is trending below the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve and above the SMA 200 and SMA 50 curves.
- The Elliot oscillator has had 13 straight bearish sessions.
ETH/USD 4-hour chart
- The 4-hour ETH/USD market is trending up in a channel formation.
- The upper and lower curves are trending parallelly, to keep the market volatility consistent.
- The price went below the lower curve before the bulls corrected it.
- The price is trending below the SMA 50 curve and above the SMA 200 and SMA 20 curves.
- The SMA 200 is looking crossover the SMA 20 curve.
- The moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) has had four straight bullish sessions.
ETH/USD hourly chart
- The market has had a bullish breakout from the red Ichimoku cloud this Monday.
- Towards the end of the Monday session, the ETH/USD hourly market went up from $243.65 to 248.
- Since then, the hourly market has had three straight bearish sessions, going down to $245.25.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator touched the overbought zone and then went down to 57.80.
|Today last price||245.24|
|Today Daily Change||-2.69|
|Today Daily Change %||-1.08|
|Today daily open||247.93|
|Previous Daily High||248.2|
|Previous Daily Low||227.58|
|Previous Weekly High||274.16|
|Previous Weekly Low||234.2|
|Previous Monthly High||288.43|
|Previous Monthly Low||159.05|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||240.33|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||235.46|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||234.27|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||220.62|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||213.65|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||254.9|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||261.86|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||275.52|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.