- Ethereum in the second half of Monday is trading marginally in the green with gains of some 0.70%.
- ETH/USD continues to retest a breached bullish flag pattern formation via the daily.
- The price is running at its fourth consecutive session in the green, as the bulls look to regather bull steam.
Spot rate: 309.34
Relative change: +0.94%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term supply can be observed around the $310 territory, capping upside for now.
ETH/USD daily chart
- The price via the daily chart view continues to flirt with a breached flag structure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.