- Ethereum price on Tuesday is trading in the red marginally, losses of just some 0.25%.
- ETH/USD bulls over the last four days have seen upside capped somewhat by $320.
- Price action is forming a bullish pennant structure, which can be seen via the lower time frame.
Spot rate: 310.30
Relative change: -2.80%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is moving within a bullish pennant structure via the 60-minute chart view.
ETH/USD daily chart
- The price over the last four sessions has been capped by resistance around $320.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.