- Ethereum price is trading in positive territory, with gains of some 2.95% on Wednesday.
- ETH/USD price action via the daily chart view is running at its seventh consecutive session in the green.
- A large barrier of resistance is observed within the supply range of $220 up to $235.
Spot rate: 214.10
Relative change: +2.95%
ETH/USD daily chart
- The bulls are heading for a big retest of a significant zone of supply $220-235 range.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action via the 60-minute chart view is just within consolidation mode, narrowing, ahead of further committed moves.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.