- ETH/USD went up from $195.50 to $217.45 this Tuesday.
- The RSI shows that immediate bearish correction could be on the horizon.
ETH/USD went up from $195.50 to $217.45, charting an 11.23% growth in the process. As the markets opened on Tuesday, ETH/USD went up from $195.50 to $210.50 within five hours. The bears then attempted to pull down the price to $207.85, before the buyers managed to pull it back up to $213. This was when massive bearish correction entered the market, and the price went back down to $206.45 where it trended horizontally for a while before renewed bullish momentum pulled it back up to $217.45.
ETH/USD Daily Chart
- On the upside, the resistance lies at $220.
- The last four sessions took the price above the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The widening of the Bollinger band shows increasing market volatility.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending around 79. The previous two times it trended around this zone, the market went through a momentary bearish correction.
- The signal line is diverging away from the MACD line showing increasing bullish momentum.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.